Popular Search

Black Friday 2008: Asus Eee PC 900A for $280 at Best Buy

| , | 0 comments »

Bookmark and Share

No, I am not dreaming and it is not a gimmick either. You get 1 GB RAM. This is true too. It seems that Best Buy has stolen the show today. You cannot find a better deal than this. 8.9" WSVGA widescreen display is cool too. You should not complain about it. It is much better than 7” display.

Yes, I really wish that I could get it. Unfortunately, I cannot get Asus Eee PC 900A for $280 as I live in a country from which I do not have access to Best Buy products. So, I can only dream of having it at $280. However, if you can get it then don’t waste your time in this blog. Run right away and grab one.

For more information: Asus - Eee PC Netbook with Intel® Atom™ Processor N270 - White

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments

Recent Post

Recent Comment